Today we launch our Chicago Project. This is a project that differentiates wonderfully in two ways:
- Students select their research topic.
- Students select their product.
The main requirements of this project are to:
- Meet the expectations detailed on the handout.
- Answer one of the “Essential Questions.”
- Follow the 3 tenets outlined on my handout.
I’m not giving out any handouts. I just want to see students work, and learn. We’ve done such a great amount of time researching and building to this point; it should be automatic for student to complete one of these projects more independently.
Please observe the due dates this project does have, too.