After our quiz today, students needed to write a letter to Mr. Little. The assignment is just a way for me to get to know the kids a little better. If it wasn’t done, I’d like them to do it for homework. I know it’s weekend homework, but it’s not exactly rocket science! Here’s what they should write about:
Start of School
- what do you like/dislike about 7th grade so far?
- what do you look forward to this year?
- What will be your biggest challenge?
- what do you like/dislike about American History?
- did you find this unit helpful?
- will you use it throughout the year and in other subjects?
- what did you learn about yourself?
- what are your hobbies? what do you like to do?
- tell me about your family and what you like to do?
- Any cool summer stories?
- what are some interesting facts or stories about you?