Watch this baller (#10, short, blond ponytail) put on a defensive show:
Did you see her use some of the things that we teach at the Varsity level?
- Recovery/crossover step.
- Butt down!
- Proper sliding – not galloping.
- Staying between man and basket.
- Properly positioned off-the-ball (Next Pass is Mine).
- NOT using her hips or “riding” her.
- Taking a charge.
- And after forcing her opponent into a mistake, getting the easy 2 points on the other end of the floor.
- Love that attitude and persistence… she never quits. Do you? How will YOU play Westmont on Tuesday?