A few students have expressed concern or confusion over tomorrow’s quiz. Here’s the info:
- All over Article 2.
- It’s all in your notes. Everything. Every single question.
- It’s 15 Questions, all “Fill-in-the-Blank.”
- Check back here tomorrow. (wink*wink)
Here’s your “preview:”
- How many Representatives are in the House of Representatives?
- How old must a President/Vice President be?
- Name a Department in the President’s cabinet..
- And another!
- True/False: the President commands the military.
- True/False: the President must be born in America to run for President
- True/False: the President can declare war.
- How many TOTAL Electoral Votes are there?
- True/False: A President can lose the popular vote (get fewer votes) and still be elected.
- Who “represents all people?”
- What is a pardon (or a reprieve)?
- How long is a President’s term?
- How many terms may a President serve?
- Who is next in line if the President and VP die?
- What is the power that allows a president to make a declaration, decree or law? (“with great power comes great responsibility!”)