We’ve been studying the Executive this week, as well as reviewing the Legislative powers, and touching on the Judicial Branch. Next week should tie up all these loose ends with discussions on Checks and Balances, Law Writing, etc. For tomorrow’s Quiz, students should use our Notes from class to prepare for the following ideas:
1. List the responsibilities and duties of the Executive Branch.
2. Describe the qualifications for becoming the President/Vice President.
3. Explain how Presidents/VP’s are elected (Electoral College).
4. Determine why the President “represents all people.”
5. Recall NUMBERS – age, term limits, representative/Senator counts, Elector counts ,etc.
Good luck… I may post some sample questions later – so check back in.